Hi Friends, Even if you’re traveling for pleasure, business, or both, you’ll want to try new dishes and immerse yourself in the local culture and its customs. It doesn’t matter whether you are in a hurry or not, having healthy and satisfying snacks on hand for the travel will enable you to make nutritious decisions.
Just like in one apple and a tiny slice of cheese, it is better for you to look for a snack with at least 4 grams of protein and fiber and have enough snacks to ensure you don’t go more than 4 hours without eating. Keep the amount of sugar in your food to a minimum level of under 6 grams. Accordingly, you’ll be able to have actual dessert at the moment you arrive. Further, keep in your mind that anything that requires refrigeration should be consumed within four hours of leaving for the flight, a road trip, or a cruise.
Grab things that are good and not so heavy on their own or in a combination for a cheerful snack and it will be one of your righteous decisions. The 3-2-1 rule is the most effective approach to do this. You can bring three small snacks for instance yogurt, cheese sticks, nut-based bars, and so on with two drinks, and at least one portion of fresh veggies that you know are your favorites to eat.
Let me list down few snacks for you to try as follows:
- Strawberry Apple Chia, a KIND Fruit Bars product (12 Count)
- Fruit that has been dried (4 Count)
- Squeeze Packs of Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate and Protein Chewy Granola Bars (20 Count)
- Peanut Butter Berries and Real Food Protein Bar (12 Count)
- Cherry Pie and Fruit & Nut Bar (16 Count)
- Deep Chocolate Brownie with a Plant-Based Base (4 Count)
- Snacks of Roasted Chickpeas with Sea Salt (10 Count)
- Cups of Traditional Oatmeal (12 Count)
- Almond Cashew Cups with Oats and Nut Butter (6 Count)
Leave your thoughts in the comments section below! 🙂